August 26, 2007

Be sure your sin will find you out.


Current Mood: intrigued


You feel so lost and your burning up inside. Watch our fate come crashing down. I cant pretend I’m happy and now I know its pointless. I wanted to be something more. Why do we play into this twisted game.
You think you'll make it better on your own, go ahead and try it. Sorry baby that I wasn't good enough. I’ve always been wasted and falling for the years, the tears and my fears. Who are you to hold me down. Who am I to play dead. Building walls to protect us from the fires we threw our dreams into. A little less stronger. One step above weak. Making adverbs out of nouns and our status changes with the weather. This is reanimation. Nerves screaming and hearts cremating themselves. The fever. You have sank in deep. The heat makes my nerves go weak.

Dramatics built this and can tear it down just the same.