August 4, 2007

best friends till the end...self preservation at its finest and most painful


Current mood: compassionate


We break each others hearts to protect our own.
Self preservation and frustration.

Stay two seconds more.
More important than you grasp and I would like.
Lines crossed. Barriers broken.
No turning back and I don’t want us to.

All the way feels better anyway.
Made my last decision. Got my reward.
But I need no mans permission. I wont ask for yours.
Close as friends. Closer now. Too close?

Cat and mouse.
Only once caught its never as much fun.

You tried so hard to hook me. Sink me.
Catch and release was never the plan.
The price of my reward is extreme.
Our plans of growing old are getting old.

We’re the same and it is forcing us apart.
Jealous of shadows and sheets.
All I ever wanted is now and more than either of us can bear.
You said you would die for me. Can you live with me?

No compromise. We are better than that. Best friends are the best lovers.

Happily ever after.
Above the below the belt.


Hold on to what we know and what we felt.