The boys aren’t yours

Current mood: callous
What’s worse; my imagination or your reality? Skinny heartless boys or worked out women? Hidden talent and terror. Afraid of a lover’s possible affection. Seeking only for thrills and new found skills. In/out. Fondness not included. Checkmarks on bedposts. I am a day dreamer - you’re a night schemer. Opposite but the same. Both knowing we’re the best at being the worst. Broken in. Or out. Beaten up. Or down. Mental or physical disregard. Pick a card - any card. Secret sins and false alibis’. I want…only just beginning. Ending too soon. Withdrawn but needing a constant crowd. All the boys stand in line. Wouldn’t touch that. Sisters in a way not possible. Feeling smothered but still abandoned.. Helpless. Heartless. I am a liar and you’re my ultimate - constant lie. You take it all and time takes us all. Stand back and watch. Rising and falling through the closet door.
Life is your bedroom.
I can only watch.
Who survives when survivors aren’t allowed.

<< Home