Hold on tight, we can make it through the blackest night.

Current mood: nostalgic
Wondering how long can it last. When will our past come back to kick our ass. Full circle in retro-action. We hold ourselves ransom.
Lifetime of secrets and we need a bigger closet.
You run through my veins. An addiction I can't kick.
If we stay close so will those veins. (d)
Leaving. Past.
Here is the present. Myself splayed for you. Your heart should be with mine. See mine on my sleeve, tattooed for you.
Almost too late.
Open my chest. Fix whatever you need to be fixed
So long as I can hold you. To breathe in rhythm with you.
I will bend but I wont break. We will first. It can only be that way. The essence of me is something I cant give away.
Intact is how I want it.
Maybe I'm not meant to be all the things you want from me.
Is it enough just believe what we've got now is enough?

<< Home