August 11, 2007

Is this summertime or just a hot mess…


Current mood: skeptical


Just look at you. Pretty and perfect. Everything I’m not. Fit to dye and dieing to be fit, everything I’m not. Not yet and no mistake made. Mirrors are the enemy and the envy. Perfection not in this reflection. You make me corny. Rhyme schemes and overdone themes. There I go again. You didn’t want him but I would kill for a moment with him. Scared of who I will become. You. No backing out. Giving in. trembling hands detect the hardest thing. When did this happen? There is so much I didn’t see, so much between the lines. Contradictions. Do you even know me? Friendly to faces - knives out otherwise. Something’s not right. Give it up. Hands up. But to fight not surrender. Up to you - no me. Who is more curious of the outcome?

Lack of self-esteem, welcome to my team.

Join forces only to force ourselves over the edge.