August 22, 2007

little boys and their oh so shiny toys...so little time, forgive me father for I AM SIN. oh wait I would have to believe for that to matter.


Current Mood: playful


I wont let you be my fault

if you cared anything about me you would have left me before we ever met.
but instead you kiss me like an overly dramatic actor.
you make it work. boring and all that jazz.

I wander what providence is like.
I wonder what he is like.
I doze and daydream and it seems as if I am there with you. was I ever.

this is an addiction.

to hellos and unspoken goodbyes.
all the things we used to do.
we sigh. we miss it. blind to loss.

its all gone now. everything’s the same but its all changed.
something’s not right. our play was over-cast.
over acting is a favorite pastime.

a way to make it thru the day.

these convictions are forgivable. Under-stable. standable.

I know why. I read the script. the last few chapters are missing.
the future is just the past with the lights on. grow up to grow down.
going full circle in a game we can’t not play.

little kids and long lost gods.

What’s the difference when all we know is hidden with the dust bunnies?