Omega love… (truefuckinglove)

Current mood: cynical
Everything you have is already mine. Love is incidental. I am not the person I always wanted to be - but you make me want to try. No one wants to be what they are. Your always whispering. Lies not secrets. Only I smile as if I don’t know. Which hurts worse? Knowing the truth or acting as if I don’t. Give a shit - surely you just. Besides whispers just hush headboards and the creaking has already woken the whole house. No one else thinks of you like I DO. Said I did. Get it? My eyes are green with envy and yours are full of shit. Eyes see but playing house is oh so amusing. Consuming. We’re out. Of the woods. But I’m still in love. With the tree I used to LIE beneath. Strong and brave. Alpha male. Given me hell. Heaven. We are a remix - dreamscapes and nightmares. My longest dream. Open lids and closed eyes. I wish I were your mirror so I could make you see. The truth. The me behind the you. You only pretend to be. Mine. I only know that you will never know me.
So we’ll just keep on pretending
(and hoping our LUCK in never-ending).

<< Home