Pull on your gloves and wet your lips

Current mood: determined
I was born a loser, but I’m fighting another round. Its going to take more than this to get me to the ground. No more shoulda-beens, coulda-beens . Do what I have to. One more fight . One more long night. One more heart break. How much can I take. My dreams are at your door. Your bell is ringing. Round 2 or 3 or 15. I forget. In this life its hit or miss. No more mistakes. Ready or not. I gotta give this a shot. Wait. Just forget it. It’s the same old one rounder. You build me up just to knock me down. The ground wasn’t so far after all. This is when I needed you most. We gave up before we gave it a chance. I wont agree with the call on this one. Recount. Rematch. We’re so much more than this. High profile pay per view or nothing at all.
Give it our all.
If we fall - we fall together.

<< Home