August 14, 2007

rubber-neckers have all the fun…finding our way without headlights…


Current mood: naughty


Two hearts that care too much. One way train wreck. Car crash. Broken glass. We feel too much and still we try to be so tough. Picking up scattered pieces and living in the dark. Cant get enough of this broken love. Don’t say a word, our bodies do it for us. Speaking in a tongue only we understand. Everything I once hated has become everything I now depend on. If I wanted to cuddle I’d get a kitten. Here on business. Lets get to it. No running from our mouths or feet. No sleep. We’re here to crash - bodies not fenders. A disaster worth a second glance. We’re in like sin. And out. Heaven and hell. Chills run down spines. We don’t have to fake it. Call a coroner, the paramedics are too late.

Angels and legends live in this room and we both need room to grow.

On each other and not the other way around.