Steele meets satin in a most enjoyable fashion…

Current mood: immoral
You make me uncomfortable in ways I never imagined. Insecure and inaccurate. Worthless almost fit’s the bill. “Hello” now has a scary ring to it. “Goodbye’s” are worse. I look at you through slits and sideways glances. Never before have my eyes been so glued to something. You’re my polar opposite. Picture magnets not mood swings. I am having the hardest time keeping myself off of you. Forces beyond belief. Needing some release. But with you not from you. Star crossed and at a loss. Help me help myself. Or lose myself with you. Lets play this game where I am all you see. Make my dreams come true. Be my god. On my knees I pray to you already. Heaven can wait, I’d rather be a sinner. Smells sweeter. You hide in my head and frolic behind my eyelids. The only thing I know and the only thing I cant have, not really.
Praying for a moment of grace
And paying in flesh and loss of face.

<< Home