August 23, 2007

Who the hell gets a tattoo like that? You’ll never forget who you are


Current mood: flirtatious


I hate the way you say my name.
Like it will never mean anything to you.
Already hearing you say it means so much to me.
You cross your fingers and say how tight we are.
You are only joking but we both know its true.
I love to talk to you and we do it for hours
Even though its not in either of our natures.
We both know that where we are in life isn’t where we should be.
We give each other advice to leave, to change.
We know we are wasting breath.
Rings on our fingers and under our eyes.

Yours are blue.
You asked me to be sure that I knew.
Like the sky on a bright summer day, but with gray secrets scattered too.
I would never tell you .

School girl crush
And I cant help it.
You looked back at me.
I know you felt it.