Ancient proverbs and new-age bullshit. Where to draw the line is lost on me.

Current mood: mellow
I am everything you least expected. If you didn't know me then, you’ll never know me now.
Anything you can say will not faze me in any way. I will never let you have power over me.
I will share a few words of wisdom, they come from a mouth becoming too old for the scene. Still a kid but by the new standards an elder. I will learn to speak like one then. Earn respect with ancient dialect.
Dearly beloveds we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life. Finding the courage to be yourself is a critical act. Stand tall, do or die. Usually it hurts. Live. Don't Just Exist. Don’t hold back. Be worthless if you want but know you have it in you to be so much more.
Everything we are is everything we chose. Dog eat dog in a very literal sense - only we are our own worst enemy.
I feel the world closing in on me. All the things it wants from me. Never enough. Give more. Fight harder. Seek deeper.
Our tears matter to no one but us.
Let them dry but never forget the scar.
In this life you're on your own.
There is no greater truth.
We are born alone. We die alone. Make the interloping worth the trouble.

<< Home