a daydreamer, dreaming of so many things, smiling as she says, "I am only just beginning"

Current mood: shambolic
You run your mouth off. Slowly stealing everything I wanted to be. To see. To touch. To believe in. Cant see the me inside and you try to disguise it. Still here but in another form. Another world.
Do you ever see me in your dreams? I can’t sleep. My thoughts are broken.
You’ve been throwing everything you have at me. Cheap shots. Low blows. Your so good at this. So much practice at cooking up the bullshit. I’ve been dining with the enemy. Your a wolf in sheep’s clothing and this game is getting old.
Sheepish. Afraid to provoke the anger of a jealous guy. But knowledge is power. Power is beauty. The wolves come out when the lights go out. We're done playing sheep.
When hearts race dreams are lost in the sheets. Tasting of salt and skin. Look at the mess we’ve gotten ourselves into.
I am just counting the sheep(skins) and falling through the longest dream. Walking through the day to storm through the night.
How can be both so wrong and so right?

<< Home