"my attention span, my temper, my faith and my height are all pretty much just short."

Current mood: nauseated
Just another victim. What did you expect from me? I failed. To mention that I am a liar. Skilled. Swore I wouldn't let you down. My confession was a sham. Like almost every word I leak. Can't help myself and your not even listening. confessing to deaf ears and praying to false gods. What’s the point when they wipe their feet on our dreams? People spoil like food and I am certainly becoming spotty. Evidently over ripe is too much for you. Talk some sense into me, I dare you to try. I would love to decode this myself. Pointless. Nothing to find except pretty words and false pretenses. Your the heir to my misfortune. You stand firm through it all. Pushing you away as I say I want us closer. The clouds are shapeless in my future and destroyed in my past. Your arrow shot through me and the wound still bleeds. Pull it out and my heart will stop, but leave it in and I will ache forever. Can we go back to how it once was. Back to dreams to painful to remember and too beautiful to forget.

<< Home