September 10, 2007

"things have changed for me, but that’s alright I know"


Current mood: jealous



I do not want to play nice.

I have to share everything. Why. Why do I have to share you? Tell me I am your only friend. Tell me that not only am I pretty - I am the prettiest. Tell me you aren’t married, that you don’t have a girlfriend. Tell me there is only me. I know technically, I have no reasoning behind asking you to do this, but some things are beyond control and reason. I am not the nice girl who shares her toys. I am the mean girl who doesn't want anyone touching and spoiling things. One day I have to analyze myself and understand these feelings. But not today.

This story is about sharing. And in my world, I don't want to share.

Today I will hide behind my delusions.