"folie a deux" and I know both.

Current mood: brooding (why do I use him as my pictures...)
This is a warning to the wise.
And to the new to me.
A few of you were interested. one or two I care about. I hope after this you remain so.
Don't forget this is the most private part of me as far as i am concerned.
this is my journal typed up and spell checked.
the most artistic form of my lucid thoughts. i am the faith and the fury. lost and found in the most truthful way. hate me for nothing and love me for what you choose.
you chose to read this. stop when you want. i will warn you the farther back you go the deeper i will get.
into myself and your heart, think again before going further. no plans and no changes. here and now. what to be with you and vice versa. whose says loneliness cant kill?


<< Home