July 5, 2007

how my mistakes have made your heart break


Current mood: recumbent

Heat. Internal and not. Breathe deeply. Long for nothing and everything. Can I be you? Can I have you? Spread yourself thin and open yourself wide. Forgive me for not forgiving myself. Vegan, not quite. Paper thin, can you see her? Once again I ask. Tell me how – make it so. I want to be everywhere but lack the courage to go anywhere. Will leading lead you to loneliness? Used. Good word for my life. Good name for my new favorite obsession. Liar liar, pants on fire. Could never get over the first one. Close your eyes. Squint. See the real me. Hiding behind the shadows. Of everyone before. Look back at the memories. Old inspirations. When did I lose it? Lose myself? Did you ever catch me? I didn't. Way over my own head. All of us are octagons - no that isn't right. The truth is hidden in the phenakistoscope. Look harder. Deeper. Seek it with me - hold my hand and I'll hold your heart. Smother me and I'll try to sit still.


Do you really want to know? Do you really want to see it?
Hide behind your own happiness. Reality isn't worth the effort for you.