September 16, 2007

"I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief because there will be so much to look forward to." - Donnie Darko


Current mood:anticipating


Last night I fell in love without you. You won't shut me up, I won't be living in your shadow. Everyone here has felt this before. No one will ever feel this way again. Emotion drips off me only what emotion I don’t know. I love control. I lose control. Take it or leave it. Today I am normal. Tomorrow I won't be. Over and over again. Second to none and placed behind everyone. Totem poles of the heart and I can't be on bottom. Save me from this wreckage. Say you love me. Say you don’t care. Speak. Same mistakes. Falling apart to come together. Victims of ourselves. Drama queen. Drama mean. Need you here. Can't stand the sight. Finish what you started. Start what you can't finish. This story needs an ending. Never-ending. Ticking clocks and cracking hearts. Solutions and adaptations. Tell me you have a plan. Planning on falling. Fallen so long ago and again and again. Two steps forward and my world falls apart. Sick of the things I want to say. Never say anything. End of me and if you only knew. Time to make amends. Do we end tonight as lovers or as friends.