November 11, 2007

“ i close my eyes hard and want to believe. just because this cant be it. but im not ready to commit.”


Current Mood: distant/distressed. Pick one. Happy birthday to me.

Get up. Its time to die. Another day another dime. I don’t see it the way I should. Just guess at my visions and don’t ask why. I know the things you don’t. I compromise the things you wont. Holding my breath and letting go of my dreams. Always late and I never try. Is this paradise or just paradise lost. No one is around. Never see me cry. Stains leave reminders of weakness that you’ll never witness. I don’t think you can handle it. Forgive myself for my own forgetfulness. This is all I can take. Leave the dramatics behind. Nothing is for sure and dreams are just wisps of another reality. This isn’t how I planned. Not what I thought. I don’t think I can cope with it.