November 6, 2007

“You don't have to love me. You already did. ”

*....I always will and he'll never know. Hell you don't even know. I'm quoting boys that even scene kids could'nt care less about. My heart still sings his songs though. I laugh in the mirror only so I can see I don't look as crazy as I feel...why do I keep coming back to this? Ok on with the blog....*


Current Mood:awkwardpretty/thoughtlesslost. who gives a shit anyway.



I walk in the night. Lost and spastic (frantic). Paralyzed by my own antics. Wanting more than I could ever hold. Hold more in than could ever be healthy. Puking souls and sins. Bleeding hearts and hands. Devils make offers (such pretty boys) and I sink (I'm so) pretty low. He is so handsome (awkward). Everything I ever wanted (nothing so thoughtless). I am a work in progress and he is my next artist.

Carve me up and serve me on silver.