December 23, 2007

“the sleep that comes moments before the sun freezes our eyes open” … I love those moments spent half awake and unable to hang up.

Current mood: jovial



Give me a sign before we run out of time. Your something I will never forget. This is time spent I will never regret. Falling for friends and enemies. Getting my fix through phone lines and green eyes. Believe in myself you say. You believe in us and I am at a loss for words. Making such a mess with the black and white lines that once existed. Never seen so many shades of gray. I hate knowing your out there without me. Heroes inside both of us aching to get out. Aching to touch an equal. Mind games and late night lights. Standing beside you I feel so safe. The guilt is setting in. Pressure is wearing us thin. We are feeding ourselves to this fire and dreams seem to foretell our future.

How can we deny thoughts we didn’t intend to have.