July 6, 2007

That look was priceless, dont let me get carried away...


Current mood: sick

Sickness is a family tree and I just want to breathe. Separate beds, hearts, heads. But one goal one truth. True love in the form of commonplace thoughtfulness and affection. More random than you. Only sometimes do I wish it wasn't so. Ever wake up and feel abandoned? What are friends for if not to hurt you and hurt with you. Liar lair pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire. You will burn in hell and I'll be there to hold your hand. Feeling numb inside then and now. Time to wake the dead. What you don't understand you can make mean anything and I don't think you get it yet. Pounding heads and hearts. Steam rooms created under sheets but not how you think, not how I want. Feverish dreams. If sickness creates inspiration is it positive? About now I should know but the ticking in my head has blocked reason. Will I kill your dreams while trying to create mine? What do you dream of- is it me? What plays on your eyelids when the world is dark and only you know the truth? Cynicism is a valuable job skill. Welcome aboard. Is that a little late?
Still treasure you as much as the first time.