November 14, 2007

"honey is for bees, silly bear"


Current mood: stressed


Everything is just so obvious. The way you put your hands on me. Just so copasetic how you make me crazy. Right now I think I’m sane, but really I’m just anxious. This house is right and wrong and wrong has become right. What we need is to hold onto our sanity. We love thru the day and hate thru the night. My favorite time has become my least and who am I to try and keep the peace. The words you don’t scream hit me so hard they cut to the bone. I play the scenarios out in my head. This heat fills my heart up. We’re playing sheep and following the herd. Haven’t you heard I cant be so obvious. Running water and away I go. Its closer than you think. Nearer to the surface than I would admit. Slit me with the words you refuse to say. Ruin me with the feelings you don’t share.