January 3, 2008
About Me

- Name: ...genuine and unprepared..
- Location: United States
500 words or less... lost and found. contradictory. sXe. pretentious. spoiled. fangirl. writer. photographer. artist. mother. girlfriend. creative. I am wherever, whenever. terminal. I am alive, are you? I am the saddest-happyiness and vice versa. I am forever, young but ageless, a scorpio, am I madd? I love Greg, cats. reading. poetry. rain. flowers. aubergine. fuschia. I miss my mommy, partying, and being my own boss. I'm addicted to my son, art, love, tat's, friends, music, and the internet. I am alive and art is life, am I art?
Previous Posts
- "Would you believe me if I said I didn’t need you,...
- This is more of a rant than anything. Pointless ra...
- “from my place within my high castle, i looked out...
- “the sleep that comes moments before the sun freez...
- Madness? This is Sparta!
- “Let me die in my dream. So I don't wake up to my ...
- “i will make you mine and then forget you. my head...
- Tipsy texts and drunken truths. I cant believe I s...
- “maybe this is just my subtle way of getting you t...
- “tin man syndrome. you got big dreams, watch me br...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home