Karma police, I've given all I can, it's not enough....

Current mood: cynical
Flirt. Feel. Fresh ideas are only something to dream about. Growing up is as overrated as me. Trendy. Bullshit is more like it. Its not a lie if everyone believes it. Fake it enough and even you forget the reality behind the truth. See you didn't catch that did you. Angels, devils. It's all the same. Only the facade changes. Sit back and relax we might be awhile. Fever and new ink forced inspirations. Still no originality of course. That would require depth. Thought. And that just hurts too much. To be you. To be with you. Now. I would die. Why not? Inspire me. Words only have importance because we give it to them. If I articulate it just right will you listen? Tell me the truth. Break my heart. Just make me feel. Anything. How far can I deprave myself? What else can I deny? Wilt away wishes. Denied dreams.
Am I only going where I have already been?
Flirt. Feel. Fresh ideas are only something to dream about. Growing up is as overrated as me. Trendy. Bullshit is more like it. Its not a lie if everyone believes it. Fake it enough and even you forget the reality behind the truth. See you didn't catch that did you. Angels, devils. It's all the same. Only the facade changes. Sit back and relax we might be awhile. Fever and new ink forced inspirations. Still no originality of course. That would require depth. Thought. And that just hurts too much. To be you. To be with you. Now. I would die. Why not? Inspire me. Words only have importance because we give it to them. If I articulate it just right will you listen? Tell me the truth. Break my heart. Just make me feel. Anything. How far can I deprave myself? What else can I deny? Wilt away wishes. Denied dreams.
Am I only going where I have already been?


<< Home