September 24, 2007

“i dont cry because the walls are too thin and i dont want anyone to hear me being human.”


Current Mood: emotional…what could I say you make you understand?


Take it back. Take it all back now. Every promise I made was just another mistake with you. Your silence reinforces my loneliness. I close my eyes and pretend this is only a game. Maybe I should try to walk away. Nothing left to say anyway. I close my eyes and believe you one more time. I’ll never leave you. Do you remember when you were happy with me. Of all I’ve ever done and all I’ve ever known you made me the happiest. We’re older now. Colder. No one said this would be easy, but no one said it would be like this either. We could end this in seconds. Use our words as if they were weapons. Tear each other open one more time. Take the easy way out. Or we can endure. Take bullets for each other. Holes in our chests and hands still intertwined. Prove we our stronger than the test of time.

The choice is yours. My mind is already may up.
You say you cant trust me; I say I’ll always trust you.