The air is getting thin. Jail time. The walls are closing in.

Current mood: listless
(He said I cared more for him than any girl he’s ever known. His wife included. Should I take that as a compliment or a reminder to walk away while I still can. Love in the first degree. Will I be found guilty?)
I’m the queen of confusion. You don’t want to see the world thru my eyes. Choices are never clear and glasses never help. Looking glass to the past and the future is foggy. Indecisions and wrong roads. My cover has been blown. Its all I can do to hold on. I will never admit the truth. To you or them. My past should be my warning. I’m never stable when I’m alone. Set the pace. I’ll follow your lead. Lead me into hell. We’ll never happen and there is nothing I could want more. Fake it. We joke and play. Run away together in our heads and our hearts can only wonder.
Can you be in love with two people at once.
Best friends becoming lovers, if only in dreams.
Lovers becoming friends, even if we don’t want it to be so.
How did this begin.
Where will it end.
It hurts to see him only because I want to see more of him.
It hurts to not see him because of all that I have see of him.
A perfect match and a perfect fit. This is only what I make of it.
I hate triangles and I should have stuck to the girls.
How did I become so pathetic. I cant get it straight in my head and my heart is always calling my latest choice a mistake.
I’ve never felt so torn. This is love instead of lust and it has me feeling worn.


<< Home