Tell me to fuck off. Tell me you hate everything about me.

Current mood: unconvinced
Would you ever give it up?
Leave it all behind?
Risk surety for a chance at another attempt to feel the rush. Touch of a notsostrangers hands. I wish you could see thru my eyes. Would I have felt this if he hadn’t pushed the issue.
His paranoia opened my eyes. The truth hidden in lingering hugs and playful punches.
Never thought it till he reinforced the options. Lies in the mouths of saints and seeing something that isn’t there. Dreams bring on longings that never existed. Hold on to fantasies all night and do it all again to get it right.
This is contemptible. Wash it all away. Never fall in love with a liar.
Never adore the mirror or the conflict inside. Maybe guns are for the best. Put an end to all the rest.
I want you. Never tell me you feel the same because I don’t think I could shut you down.
What a mess I made this time.


<< Home