Sadomasochism is a valuable form of communication.

Current mood: pending
What’s another word for I don’t need to hear it from you? Show me just how vicious you can be. If I were any colder I could feel your heart. Watch me implode. Your will. My destruction. Self and otherwise. I am here but not really. Gone but not quite yet. I feel nothing but everything. Pointless poetry falls on deaf ears. You’ll never know. This isn’t what you think. Human combustion is real. Five minutes and I will prove it. Will I hate the scars tomorrow? Pain is the only reality. Self-expression. Self-mutilation.
What’s another word for I don’t need to hear it from you? Show me just how vicious you can be. If I were any colder I could feel your heart. Watch me implode. Your will. My destruction. Self and otherwise. I am here but not really. Gone but not quite yet. I feel nothing but everything. Pointless poetry falls on deaf ears. You’ll never know. This isn’t what you think. Human combustion is real. Five minutes and I will prove it. Will I hate the scars tomorrow? Pain is the only reality. Self-expression. Self-mutilation.
Destroy what you can’t explain. Deny what you can’t accept. Delusion is an art form.


<< Home