Don’t believe the weather is purrfect on the day you die.

Current mood: numb
People never change, only seasons and addictions. I’ve never told a lie and that makes me a liar. Once a liar always a rocker. I have a deep dark line that once crossed allows for no turning back. But the lines have gone blurry and I am unsure of which one not to cross. Want is a word of whimsy. Fragile and flimsy – it changes with every moment. The truth is something I wont see. Fake it like you mean it. Deny nothing. Share everything. Death is ultimate and love is mostly false. Who cares if no one knows?
Talk like a lion and sacrifice the lamb.
People never change, only seasons and addictions. I’ve never told a lie and that makes me a liar. Once a liar always a rocker. I have a deep dark line that once crossed allows for no turning back. But the lines have gone blurry and I am unsure of which one not to cross. Want is a word of whimsy. Fragile and flimsy – it changes with every moment. The truth is something I wont see. Fake it like you mean it. Deny nothing. Share everything. Death is ultimate and love is mostly false. Who cares if no one knows?
Talk like a lion and sacrifice the lamb.
It’s all in my head.


<< Home