We were born for this…

Current mood: quixotic
Last leg. Last chance. Feel the terror? The pressure only grows as the room closes. Born for you. To screw up. To scar every heart; to dent them is more accurate. Lot of nerve. Can’t walk away. Can’t get closer. Too close already. Nowhere near close enough. Two personalities inside one and you can only stand one of them. Me too and that’s the problem. How can you know me when I don’t? Talk no. Touch no. Wish yes. Hard. Harder. Closer. Put my faith in you. Effort. One last chance to make this knot hold. Hold me. See me. Know me. Take a seat. TALK. Tell me who you are. Educate me. I want to learn. Drowning in senselessness. How can such a bright light fade so fast? Rebuild the fire - spread the sparks. Prove it to the world and ourselves.
We’re better than this.
Better than you think and I know.


<< Home