July 13, 2007

just to be fair, your not on the menu, you'll never compare


Current mood: lethargic

The world is about extremes. How skinny is too skinny? (Not like I have to worry). When did everything reverse? What happened to survival of the fittest? Why do boys now seem to have/be pussies? Why is that hotter than my stove? Boys kissing boys. Girls looking like boys (and vice versa). I want you in my back pocket. Cross your legs and kiss me hard. Cry on my shoulder. Make me needed- your only lifeline. No drugs. No toxins. No fat. What can I deprive myself of today? Go with it. It’s all we can do. Music controls us and philosophy is dead. No one over twelve has a cherry and big brother gives us lyrical doses. We love to hate the things we love. You can’t stop it. Yourself. The scene will rule your world. So strike a pose. Spike your hair and prepare for it.

I want jaws to drop for me and for you.
Now is the time.