Counting sheep and praying for sleep…

Current mood: drained
If I talk in my sleep can we keep on trying? Look me up under joke. Issues? You couldn’t keep count if you tried. I refuse to take responsibility for anything. Life was shit before me and will be long after. Stopped making promises; breaking them was getting old. All I never wanted was all you thought I wanted. Will my fantasy destroy our reality? Maybe it already has. Deserving of nothing. Given half a chance I would throw it all away. It’s not about the result more the process. Death will find us regardless. When it ends we’ll al be all right: it’s not possible to be wrong in death. It can only go one way. We rush when we should have been paying attention. All of your lies couldn’t hurt as much as this.
See the scattered pieces that I am.
There is nothing left to fear.


<< Home