July 15, 2007

False fears tend to bring real tears…


Current mood: amused

Pace the room, heart n my sleeve. Looking for a new home. My future will kill itself and my past will hide in the closet. I am my own destruction, obsession, mutilation. Immersed in my own baggage and in need of intensive care. Lost in joy, tears and temper. Primal instincts rip me open and I sew myself shut. Like a tiger caught in a cage. Watch me rage. Feel the fever. Join my fervor. Some things are buried far too deep for such a shallow soul to walk away. Uncomfortably confused – I watch the world through colored veils. I was born for this. Formulated only to break hearts and scar minds. Amidst your tears I shine. Watch that water become my wine. Fake it like you mean it. Talk like a lion and sacrifice the lamb. You can never be what I am. The beast within the burden in mine to bear.

Close your eyes and pretend like you care.